THE COMPANIES ACT, 2017
(Private Company Limited by Shares)
ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION
K.M. Mining (Private) Limited
1. The Regulations contained in Table ‘A’ to the First Schedule to the Companies
Act, 2017 (the “Act”) shall be the regulations of K.M. Mining (Private) Limited
(the “Company”) so far as these are applicable to a private company.
2. The Company is a “Private Company” within the meaning of Section 2(1)(49) of
the Act and accordingly:
(1) No invitation shall be made to the public to subscribe for the shares or
debentures of the Company.
(2) The number of the members of the Company (exclusive of persons in the
employment of the Company), shall be limited to fifty, provided that for
the purpose of this provision, where two or more persons hold one or more
shares in the company jointly, they shall be treated as single member; and
(3) The right to transfer shares of the Company is restricted in the manner and
to the extent herein appearing.
TRANSFER OF SHARES
3. A member desirous to transfer any of his shares shall first offer such shares for
sale or gift to the existing members and in case of their refusal to accept the offer, such
shares may be transferred to any other person, as proposed by the transferor member,
with the approval of the Board of Directors.
4. The number of directors shall not be less than two or a higher number as fixed
under the provisions of the Act. The following persons shall be the first directors
of the Company and shall hold the office upto the date of First Annual General Meeting:
We, the several persons whose names and addresses are subscribed below, are desirous of beingformed into a company, in pursuance of these articles of association, and we respectively agree
to take the number of shares in the capital of the company set opposite our respective names: